design.fashion.style.life

Thursday, April 1, 2010

small explainations

You might be wondering why I posted some graphic pictures of painted naked women on my blog... and I thought that if I saw this I might be left wondering why as well.. so I'll tell you because I guess now is the beginning of working on my creative concept for my collection and I will be posting a lot of random visuals inspirations as I find them. In short (and I mean very short) my concept is based around looking at the 'natural' or 'real' female body and the way its visually represented in art to create a collection that works, not in trying to mould or distort the natural form but work with it... so there will be many more of these visual entries in which I'm putting out there images that I find interesting and inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment