design.fashion.style.life

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day Four

Day Four was a big day, lots of great shows and interesting concepts. One of the most highly anticipated was Dion Lee, it was his 2nd solo show at RAFW and he certainly lived up to the hype. Lui Hon was a newcomer this week, and someone who I have been quietly following for a while. I was really inspired by it (probably because I hope my collection can utilise jersey and drape as well as he did) but also because of his clean, raw aesthetic which still carries an edge. Fernando Frisoni also made my top 3 for the day, My favourite look was the draped tapered pants that featured in a range of colours and fabrics. Beautifully simple. I'm sure by now, if your a regular reader of my blogs, you can see a pattern emerging in the collections I am drawn to .. yep, they all involve drape and they all have mostly a clean, feminine and minimalistic approach.
Enjoy Day Fours Highlights!
Dion Lee






Lui Hon



Fernando Frisoni








Images from Vogue and Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment