design.fashion.style.life

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fabric Shopping.


Just a little update: I just went fabric shopping for my collection... and it was soo much fun! Normally I find it all a bit to much, finding the right colours and the right weights and everything, but for the first time I went to wholesalers other than Greenfields and I came back with so many samples I just don't know what to do with myself.

Super fine jerseys and slinky modals, stiff matte linen and paper touch voiles, sheer cotton guaze and I could go on... The best part is because I'm getting my fabric dyed I didn't have to worry about finding all the right colours, which makes everything so much easier!

And with names like Turkish Delight and Elyeeses its hard not to get inspired to design!

No comments:

Post a Comment